• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kline Pellets for Sale!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marson2

I am lucky enough to have been given permission to sell the BEST Chinchilla feed, Kline Pellets to the public. I have it now and can mail it out ASAP! The cost is $2.50 lb plus shipping. I will mail it the cheapest way possible. At this time I am only able to except PayPal.

By a little or a lot your chins will LOVE you for it!

:wave4:

Can I get 10lbs of pellets and 5 lbs of supplement, PM me a total sent to 94063, thanks

I tried sending you a PM but it is saying that it didn't send. I tried 3 times so please let me know if you got it or not. I don't want to blow up your box with the same message. :)

Thanks!

Is there any information about the nutritional value of this feed? I can't find anything on it outside of an advertisement by the creator.

I also feel like I should be concerned with reliability of getting them. I don't want to get Dessy switched over only to learn suddenly no one has it.

Thoughts?

Is there any information about the nutritional value of this feed? I can't find anything on it outside of an advertisement by the creator.

I also feel like I should be concerned with reliability of getting them. I don't want to get Dessy switched over only to learn suddenly no one has it.

Thoughts?

I appreciate your concern about the nutrition and availability. I include a copy of the nutrition tag that comes on the bag of feed I buy with every order. I am going to try and add a picture of the tag here on this post if I can figure out how to add pictures. lol

As for being able to get Kline Pellets, I understand that it has been extremely difficult to get it in the past few years. I am able to get the pellets as long as they are being produced. I feed my chins Kline and want to make sure that anyone who wants Kline Pellets will be able to get it. I am honored to be able to sell it and want the Chin Community to be able to have access to the Best Chinchilla Pellets available. :thumbsup:

I do have 100's of pounds so I can send it out ASAP.

Kline Chinchilla Pellet Nutrition Tag

This is the actual tag that comes on the bag of pellets I get.
Hope this helps.

Kline-Tag.jpg

Do you need Kline Pellets or Kessler Supplement?

Anyone interested in Kline Pellets of Kessler's Supplement please send me a PM or you can email me directly at [email protected]

This will speed up the process greatly!

:thanks:

Back