Looking for pics of cages with pans

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
I had my fiance' make me metal pans for the FN. we measured the cage and I had him do 3 inch high. He as able to get 4 pans out of 1 sheet, which cost next to nothing (well at least for a union sheet metal worker!).

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of their cages with these pans in them?? And do you take them out to clean them or just remove the liners and wipe the metal down??

I am putting them in their cages tonight. I am hoping it will cut down on the odor as well. since i know the plastic absorbs some odor.

You mean a pic of a bass pan? Here is one, if you want something better I can take another pic. My cage is not divided so I only have 1 pan. I used to take mine out to clean it when I had the flying saucer in there... and it was annoying to take in and out, but now I have a chin spin where you see the saucer and I wasn't thinking when I installed and I put it in too low for me to take the pan out. So now I just vacuum the pan and wipe it down with either water/vingear or clean cage, just depends what I have on hand. Having done both (taking it out and leaving in it) I think just leaving it in is easier.

Attachments

• pics 112.jpg
    pics 112.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 43
thanks. that is what i wanted. i need to keep that in mind since i had him make the sides 3 inches tall, i need to make sure it clears the wheels and water bottles.

Back