after two years, i finally got my chinnies back! c:

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlemoon

hi everyone :)

it's been a long time since i took care of chinchillas and even longer since i last posted on here (though i had been lurking on and off).

anyway, as stated in the title, i finally got my furries back after two years and although i know all the essentials about proper diet, bathing, temperature, and exercise, i feel as if i'm starting from scratch again. mostly, i'm at a loss for where i can order things like chew toys and hay at a decently low price and i really wouldn't mind getting a "refresher course" on chinnie care. any and all help is greatly appreciated. thank you! :)

edit: i did check out the master sales list and some things are pretty outdated - i would really appreciate any new links for where i can buy pumice rocks, ledges, wood chews, hay (alfalfa), and sticks c:

edit two: if it helps, i live in Kennesaw, GA. if anyone knows of places nearby that sells things in bulk - i have six little kekkers, please let me know c: thanks again! :)

thank you both so much for the suggestions and links c:
i saw some things on there that i'm sure my little Chan clan will absolutely love ^-^

Back