Did anyone else notice this?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minccino

Chin-sational
You know when chinchillas are super relaxed,
eyes almost closed,
ears hanging low?..
I couldn't help but think of a sleepy "Furby"..
I haven't seen a furby around in a long time, so I did a google search..
and yup, furby. LOL

:laughitup:

a3f521.png

:cute:

Lol... God I hated that toy. Picture a furby that wouldn't shut up, would go into sleep mode with batteries that corroded into place and just wouldn't die. I could hear it from the basement! Ended up putting it in the freezer to make it stop lol...

Lol... God I hated that toy. Picture a furby that wouldn't shut up, would go into sleep mode with batteries that corroded into place and just wouldn't die. I could hear it from the basement! Ended up putting it in the freezer to make it stop lol...

That is too funny!!
I remember most of my friends having one, and of course wanted one too, but my parents wouldn't get one.. They probably thought it was too weird.
:hilarious:

Heh!Heh! I treated myself to a Christmas toy this year- a Furby Boom that connects with my tablet. Hey even grown ups need a toy once in awhile.

:hilarious:I've never noticed it before but you are so right!! I always thought a furby was modelled on an owl but now I think it was a chin:D. Furby's creep me out though, they remind me of those Funzo's off the Simpsons, certainly not cute or appealing! A friend of mine had one that she bought to school with her and she couldn't work out how to get it to shut up during lessons!

Back