Giving 2-3 bags of EFL (Essentials for Life) for free

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum for years, but never registered as a user, because I never needed to ask a personal question - whatever answers I was looking for, I could always find them here. Thank you all for that! :)

The reason for finally writing is that our beloved chinchilla Pelis went to the chinchilla heaven recently because of old age, after having had a long and happy life with us. We are heartbroken, but we will not have another chinchilla, so we have some supplies to donate.

I have 2 fresh and unopened bags of Tanya's amazing EFL (Essentials for Life) left plus 1 bag that has been opened, but only 1-2 teaspoons of the powder have been taken, and the bag has been in the freezer ever since I opened it. I am a bit of a hygiene freak, so rest assured that even the contents of the opened bag are as clean and safe as can be.

All of the EFL is fresh from this year's batch, and I would like to give it for free to somebody in need - in hope that it could help some other herbivore to recover and have many more happy years to live. I do not want any money for the EFL, you would only need to pay through PayPal for the cheapest shipping option that my post office offers to your country.

Please note that I live in Spain, so shipping would be fast within Europe, but a bit slower to the US and other parts of the world.

If you are interested or know somebody else who has a herbivore in need, please, send me a private message here.

Thank you, and may all your fluffies be happy and healthy for as long as possible! :)

Best regards,
Liva

I checked with the post office, and the cheapest shipping option to US or any other country outside of Europe would be EUR 10.25 which equals approx. USD 11.50.
Shipping within Europe would be EUR 6.60.

If nobody contacts me within a few weeks, I will return the 2 unopened EFLs to Fuzzies Kingdom, because they are out of stock at the moment.
I just think it's a redundant step in case there's somebody in an urgent need, because I could send the EFL directly to that person to save them both time and money.

I don't normally advise people to go out of the forum, but this forum isn't that active anymore, unfortunately, so you may not get any takers. If I were you I would also try the Chins n Hedgies Facebook page.
I'm also on the Chinchilla Owners Group FB page, which is very active.

Back