He pushed me.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowflake311

I tried to rub my chinchilla on his chin because I have seen videos of others doing it and the chinchilla looks so happy. Well mine takes his little front paws and pushed my hand away. It is too funny.

Any others with chins that push you away? Almost like a little kid saying "stop pinching my cheeks." It is too cute. Wish I could get a video.

Yep! They all have very distinctive personalities. Two of mine hate to be disturbed while sleeping. Buddha shoves me away all the time. 7 years later, it's still hysterical.

I had one who got angry if you put a peanut in front of her, over and over again she would swipe the peanut off the shelf, it was hilarious!

I have a new chinchilla and he does that every time someone tries to pet him. It's so cute, but I wish he enjoyed chin scratches!

I love to hear about all of your chins and why they push you away. I have been thrown into the Chinchilla world because I inherited a herd that I am trying to re-home. This second batch I have falling in love with right away. I took in about 16 Chins last time and kept 2. Now I have 10 most fosters and I might end up keeping more.

Why do they have to be so cute......

Back