• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female kit near Phoenix?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llough

Hello!

I have decided to expand my little chinchilla family. I have Izzie (6) and Fire (1), who are both incredibly sweet (I must post photos!). They love apple wood (duh :) ) and pumice, etc. Poor little Fire was pretty much a rescue from a backyard breeder - pretty friendly little chin but used to eating potato chips for treats and had highly dirty matted hair from sand dust baths. But we got the that little guy all cleaned up and although she definitely lives up to her name - she's a little bounce ball!

Izzie is very very docile and friendly. She loves to cuddle with me, grooms my eyebrows if I let her (one time she left a giant hole in my left eyebrow! I never realized how much eyebrows effect how your face looks. . .), loves kisses and will stick out her nose to kiss me back.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I am looking to expand my chinchilla family, hopefully with a girl that will go with Izzie and Fire (and THAT will be the completion of my chin family for a long long time ::), or if the female kit doesn't, I'm prepared to keep her in a separate cage and possibly get her a friend some time down the road.

I'd really like a mosaic or a black velvet or a wrap. Izzie is a homo ebony - or extra dark, whatever the term is - but she's completgely jmidnight black without a spot of lightening any where, and kind of a blue shimmer after she's dusted and brushed in the light. Fire is a homobeige - those red eyes really come out in the light!

If you got this far in my post - yea :) Hopefully you have a kit for me :)

Back