• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Apple & Willow Available NOW!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW AVAILABLE:

"The Toy Box"
Includes- 1/2lb coins, 1/2lb twigs, 1 LARGE thick perch, 1 small ledge, 2 hanging toys

5 boxes available, $40/box including shipping or 2 boxes/$75!

Attachments

• 100_8088.jpg
    100_8088.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_8089.jpg
    100_8089.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 42
3 large apple perches- $7/ea (pictured center)
3 thick apple whirlie hanging toys- $5/ea (pictured top)
16 willow hanging toys- $5/ea (pictured bottom, others are a mixture of willow sticks/pieces)

**ALL HANGING TOYS ARE $5/ea OR $45/10**

Prices do NOT including shipping...

PURCHASE EVERYTHING ABOVE FOR $100 and I will include free shipping!

Attachments

• 100_8346.jpg
    100_8346.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 18
SUPER SAVER TOY PACK!
Includes: 1 dozen willow hanging toys
2 LARGE apple log perches
3/4lb super think apple sticks
4 willow rings
priority shipping
Total price: $75!!!

Attachments

• 100_8650.jpg
    100_8650.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 15
Maybe, just not sure when? I'm in the middle of processing a HUGE batch of ash right now. Do you know how much you'd be interested in?

Maybe, just not sure when? I'm in the middle of processing a HUGE batch of ash right now. Do you know how much you'd be interested in?

Don't know. I usually get a full medium box from you. If you post a picture(s) of the ash wood I might be interested in some of that too. I don't think my chins ever had ash but they sure love your willow.

Since I kept all my babies Ill need a good amount of wood for Christmas pressies soon ...Apple and Willow are on our list. Will you update when you have apple?

Back