Pic of my baby

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there , her name is LIL' monster. It's weird I know ! U may think I'm crazy because she is not a monster at all. It is kind of something that stuck because when I got her finally it was a Friday night and she is my daughters who is 13 ,but she wasn't home for the weekend (dads) so when she came home that Sunday Surprise! -the first week was rough she was sick or what not with the GREEN poo that I've read OH so much about on here( wish I knew about this site sooner I wouldn't have panicked or really stressed out about her to begin with)Anyhow my daughter didn't want to name her right away being afraid we may of had to give her back because we weren't sure what was wrong with her :(. But all seems to be working out it's been a few weeks and still going good ! So I always a called her LIl' monster (mainly because of the poops)but definitely in a sweet voice , it's my cute voice that I talk to my doggie in or babies if that helps ya at all . My daughter yelled at me saying I was a meanie for calling her that but it wasn't in a mean way .she liked to call her LIL'burrito because of how we wrapped her up to hold her layered with a paper towel to catch poo and a layer of cloth then a layer of her fleece. Honestly my daughter calls her Lil'Monster now and it's so natural it's just cute :) reverse thing I suppose !

Back