Chin show cages?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommyzard1

Hello,

I'm planning on attending my first show this year, and just wanted to know if the cages they are shown in are supplied, or if I need to purchase some before hand? Also, do the ear tags need to have the year letter along with the number on the front of the tag or is just the number OK for ECBC shows?

I know this is a very old thread but felt it would help new people to answer. :)

Show cages are provided at the show by the organization and are there for everyone to use.

There are usually vendor tables as well that have various chinchilla products - everything from toys and cage supplies to human products. There is also usually a raffle to support the club, members will bring items and the club will raffle them off. Most raffles include some sort of alcohol, home crafts or canning, gift baskets or chinchilla supplies. Heck, the Wisconsin show has been raffling off old used show cages in packs of 5 for the last couple of years. :LOL:

Back