Giving Mazuri chinchilla pellets for free

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum for years, but never registered as a user, because I never needed to ask a personal question - whatever answers I was looking for, I could always find them here. Thank you all for that! :)

The reason for finally writing is that our beloved chinchilla Pelis went to the chinchilla heaven recently because of old age, after having had a long and happy life with us. We are heartbroken, but we will not have another chinchilla, so we have some supplies to donate. I already wrote a separate post in the Health&Hygiene section regarding giving 2-3 bags of Essantials for Life for free.

I also have several pounds of fresh Mazuri chinchilla pellets that have been in my freezer ever since I bought them. I am a bit of a hygiene freak, so rest assured that the pellets are as clean and safe as can be.

I live in Spain, and I would like to give the Mazuri pellets for free to somebody in Europe, because I know very well what a hassle it is to get Mazuri in Europe: I have been buying it from the US for over a decade, going through all the customs procedures, paying the duties... So I can save somebody this trouble by giving some Mazuri for free: you would only need to pay through PayPal for the cheapest shipping option that my post office offers to your country. I am willing to send the pellets to anywhere in the world, it's just that I doubt whether it would make much sense to send them outside of Europe because of the weight which can make shipping to faraway countries costly.

If you are interested or know somebody else who has chinchillas and could use some Mazuri pellets, please, send me a private message here.

Thank you, and may all your fluffies be happy and healthy for as long as possible! :)

Best regards,
Liva

Back