Just woke up from a Dream!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minccino

Chin-sational
It was a chinchilla dream, so of course right away I thought of CnH and I have to share it with you all. :laughitup:

So I was outside (not sure where exactly) and there were wild (or abandoned) chins running around. I had a box of some sort and was running around trying to capture them. I remember a couple of times having to re-catch because they squirmed and slipped through my arms before I could contain them.

Anyway! I ended up with 3 chins. A black velvet, a standard and a white mosaic (it had panda-like markings! lol gray circles around the eyes and a gray bum). I sexed each of them, planning to keep a male as a friend for Eli & adopt out the rest. I remember thinking "wow, another girl, another girl". All 3 were female.

They were all so cute and got along with each other, so I decided to keep all 3 girlies and house them in their own separate cage. It was awesome!

Now that I am awake, I am a little sad that it's not true!! lol!!

Go ahead and share any chin-dreams of your own! :))

That would be so much fun!

One night I had a dream where I walked into my bedroom and found a bunch of random chins running around. There were kits and adults in probably almost every color, even chocolate! (I really want a chocolate chin!) I caught them all and put them in cages and kept them.

It's safe to say that I was sad when I woke up and didn't see them there.

That would be so much fun!

One night I had a dream where I walked into my bedroom and found a bunch of random chins running around. There were kits and adults in probably almost every color, even chocolate! (I really want a chocolate chin!) I caught them all and put them in cages and kept them.

It's safe to say that I was sad when I woke up and didn't see them there.

That's awesome!!
Maybe it's a sign that we will have more chins in our future. :D

LOL Sounds like all our dreams consist of getting more chins! XD

My dream was just coming home (to a room that doesnt even exist)
Full of CN and FN cages, decorated perfectly for every chins needs LOL
And each one had like 4 chins in it of all different colors and there were some kits in some, I remember that I was a breeder so thats why there were all the kits.
Some of the kits were like ghosting through the bars and climbing on em all like spiders (There was a spider hanging from the roof that morning so I am assuming thats how that ended up in there LOL)

I remember one white kit that had black socks, that was my FAVORITE one I think I had a name for it but I dont remember

then my dog woke me up to go potty and it ended XD

Back