Hello Everyone :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

ForCHINate Chins

Well, I guess I should introduce myself too just in case :)

My name is Carise. I run ForCHINate Chins Chinchilla Rescue
I also have a chinchilla supply store that we call "chincessories" All proceeds from the store go to the rescue!

I currently have 27 chins in the rescue!

I have 2 kids..My daugther, Solana is 12 and my son Jason just turned 4 on the 21st!

I have 4 of my own chins, 2 cats, a rabbit, and we now have 4 fish in our tank!

Jay is my Fiance' and he does all the woodwork for the store.

We live in Parma, Ohio (a suburb of Cleveland)

WHEW....hope I'm not missing anything!

Hi everyone :) :) :)

Hi Carise! Wow you've got 27 chins in rescue? :(

Hey Carise!! Nice to see you

I have to e-mail you back about my order, the chins need more stuffies from ya :)

Hi Carise! Wow you've got 27 chins in rescue? :(

Yep....I almost lost count ROFL most are from 2 families that came in. 7 at one time back in October, then 5 came in about 3 months ago..mom, dad, 3 kits. The former owners swore they separated mom and dad before the kits were born but lo and behold...5 weeks ago we had 2 bouncing baby kits!!

I finally got a program that will work with Vista to do my site with :) Now....I just need to figure it out ROFL until then....my resuces pages are out of date :(

Hey Carise!! Nice to see you

I have to e-mail you back about my order, the chins need more stuffies from ya :)

Hi Sasha!!! Nice to see you too. Just let me know what cha need and I'll get right back to you!

Hi Guys!! "insert waving hand smilie here"

I did get something unexpected in the mail :) I actually got 2 unexpected things in the mail...one for me and one for the chins :) The chins have chewed their stuff up...I attached mine to my fridge ROFL

they say thank you for the wood!!!!!!!!

Back