Steelers VS. Cardinals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sugarmama

Okay...since we apparently don't have poll-ability:)

Who are you rooting for? And who's taking bets? LOL...

GO STEELERS!!!!

I'm rooting for the Steelers only cuz the Eagles didn't make it. (Surprise, surprise, huh? lol). I'm the type of person I pick my team when the two are finally in it.

Arizona here because they beat the Eagles...... Not a big fan of the Steelers anyway!

Well here's the thing. As a Packer fan it's hard to want anyone else to win, BUT I've always been a fan of Ben and the Steelers---BUT after hearing the wonderful story of Kurt Warner and how he met his wife and gladly took on the role of caring for her parapalegic down syndrome son--after his own father walked out on him--I have to say I'm a Kurt Warner fan. It takes a great man to step to the plate like that. Go Cardinals!

I have a feeling Steelers are going to win BUT it would be nice to see the Cards win as its been since what 1984 or 1988 since they even made it close idk I'm all for the under dog I jus wish the Bears would've made it lol

I'll be rooting for someone to just hurry up and win so I can watch The Office.:D

I'll be rooting for someone to just hurry up and win so I can watch The Office.:D

Hahahaha Awesome!

But I say go Cardinals. Big Ben is an idiot in his personal life not wearing a helmet while riding a motocycle. I know PA its optional, but I still see plenty of people who wear them. And I just get this holier than thou attitude from him. Plus the cards never made it in to the super bowl ever so go underdog....that and the boyfriend's team is the ravens sooo.

I was raised a Cleveland Browns fan since birth (literally, had a layette set and everything), so when it comes time for playoffs, I have 3 favorite teams:

Cleveland
Whatever team is beating Pittsburgh
Whatever team is beating Baltimore, even if it's Pittsburgh.

So, while I'm glad the Steelers pulled it out in the end of the division final, I've gotta go with Arizona today. Believe me, the hype about "best team in the world" even in the off season is bad enough without another ring to toss in the jewelry box. The Cards deserve some of the glory after going so long with so little.

I voted for the Steelers since they are such a strong team, but the Cardinals are closer to home for me. I'm actually a Seattle Seahawks fan (close to home) but they were a joke this year. I actually couldn't believe Bruce Springsteen did the half time show. I am so not a fan of his!

Back