Need some party ideas.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3330524083_d94972983f.jpg

3330538381_edf457aa3d.jpg

The kids juice boxes, AKA the oil station. They ALL LOVED these, total hit. We also had rice crispy treat, pretzel,& red hot "build your own robot station." And "computer" chips, chex mix "nuts n bolts," chicken nuggets & tater tots "Asteroids & coments," then of course some veggies, but what robot DOESNT like veggies? hehe

That looked like a great party. He looked like he had a great time. That coaster thing looks so cool. I want it. I think that's one of the cool things about having kids. Playing with thier toys. hehe

Oh i know! I think i might try going down it. Im only 5 foot, so i think i could POSSIBLY pull it off. LOL

Being a parent is like reliving your childhood a little. I always get kaiden movies that i used to love & of course he generally loves them too!

Awesome party! Kaiden is adorable! Parker loved robots too (still does actually) and we have that robot "Nova" and the story that he comes with that you have a picture of on the door you decorated LOL. Parker got his first Transformers toy at 3 and was a pro at manipulating them immediately - he didn't know about the television program or anything but I figured transforming all those tiny little pieces was great for his hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills ;), and I had/have a blast playing with them too LOL!

I would deffinately give it a try. Yeah, Boomerang on TV, I dragged out my old toys for him. I know a little girly, but he loves the origional carebear movie 1984 I think, and my Little Ponies 1986. Knows the DVD's are mine, but we both have fun hehe. But there's a new lego set we both want... Good excuse.

bethany LOL Thats SO funny that you mention both those movies! LOL I got him the carebear one because i always loved it, He & my niece both do! I will admit i did get him the my little pony movie too.. again, only because i wanted to relive a portion of memories. Haha Chris was a little irritated i got him my little ponies, BUT i told him there arent just ponies, there is the little dragon & then of course the bushwoolies.. hahahah Kaiden likes them. lol

Philip like to pretend to be Grundle after watching. To funny.

Everything looked great!! Wow can't believe he is 3 already!! I love that robot table, so cool.

Jacie's party is this coming Saturday, we are not having a bunch of people and are just having pizza cake and icecream. We are having a ducky theme. She still loves ducks. I am even making a ducky 3-d cake. I made a "practice" one last week and it came out 1/2 decent.. lol

He is getting cutier each year..

Awwww I forgot, shes a march baby too!!! YAY! Seriously, they all grow so fast. Kaiden speaks SO well that it just seems to go faster.. One of my friends i dont see too often came to his party & was almost floored. She said she didnt think anyone that little could talk that well. He's going to have way better vocab than i did/do.lol i can only hope hes far better with spelling & grammar too! hahaha

Any pix of her cake? It sounds very cute!

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I LOVE theme parties!!! Reina had her 1st birthday this past Sunday and we did theme parties also-- saturday we had friends over at the house and did a rubber duck theme ( I tried the 3-D duck cake also but mine didn't turn out quite as well as I would have liked/didn't raise enough, so I the top off and just decorated one side) and Sunday we had the Family party and rented a room and did Tigger(and winnie the pooh) theme and my cousin made Reina her own lil' mini tigger head cake!

I absolutely LOVE the robot cake!! Tooo cute!!

(I'll have to post pics from the parties when my friend sends me all the pics- I borrowed his camera for the weekend because mine has been acting up)

wow looked like a great party!!! i love the "oil station" juice boxes! haha

Awwww I forgot, shes a march baby too!!! YAY! Seriously, they all grow so fast. Kaiden speaks SO well that it just seems to go faster.. One of my friends i dont see too often came to his party & was almost floored. She said she didnt think anyone that little could talk that well. He's going to have way better vocab than i did/do.lol i can only hope hes far better with spelling & grammar too! hahaha

Any pix of her cake? It sounds very cute!

It seems like this next generation is learning things way to fast, making them seem "older". Jacie can count to 4 already.. eekkk,,

Lets see if I can get the picts of the "practice" cake to go on here..
I didn't do the eyes for this one, but will for the real one and didn't have the best frosting for the decorating, but it was fun to do.

Attachments

• cake1.jpg
    cake1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 79
  • cake2.jpg
    cake2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 66
Kate I don't know how I missed these pics! I LOVE all things Kaiden. The party looks like it was so much fun! I love the cake and the table setting--great idea! And Kaiden's bike is WAY cool. I love the couch picture too with all the girls. You just know someday that kid is going to be a major heartbreaker! Kaiden sounds like such a great name for a race car driver or fireman!

Shadow- i totally agree, ESP little girls, its pretty sad! Im happy kaiden is learning the good things quickly, but i dont want him to feel like he cant be a kid, which is kinda what seems to be happening to kids a lot anymore. So sad!

That cake is beautiful, even for the trial run! I wish i had that kinda talent! Mine would have been a sunk in blob with mixed color frosting & of course, there would be wads of cake & frosting bunched together. hahaha I never can frost a cake, even if its totally cooled down. lol I suppose thats just not my thing!

Laurie- Thanks so much, you are always such a dear, really!=]
Kaiden loves his friends, even if a portion of them are girls at this point. He does have a few buds, but it seems like a good portion of our friends had girls. lol The twins just adore kaid & always seem to embarrass him, although hes a pretty easy to embarrass kinda kid. hehe Macy kissed him goodbye after the party & boy, he couldnt have wiped that kiss off much faster! lol

Oh & you saying that about the race car driver, oh you'd be chris' friend for life for that! He wouldnt mind seeing kaid grow up to be a racer, cars, bikes, whatever. haha (We get to go meet Danica Patrick on Thursday, shes going into chris' work, that should be neat! We got to meet Helio Castroneves last year, although hes in some sorta hot water now though. haha) Weve met a few others, but im not a racing fan, so i really have no idea who these people are..other than danica, but shes a beautiful gal that stands for something, so i know who she is. haha

Back